Today was one the most relaxing holidays I had. I spent the day at SB's place in Bandra and I love that locality.... Carter Road, Pali Hill and the rest. It was NS's idea to start the day early with a breakfast at the Bagel shop. He calls me at 7 in the morning and even in my deep sleep and I can't resist the temptataion of having a nice bagel and coffee and so I take a quick shower and rush with newspapers, few books, my laptop, music and a fresh spirit. We are one of the first ones to reach the cafe and in between bites of the yummy cheesy crisp bagel and sips of honey ginger lemon tea, we start off with an interesting conversation on meditation techniques, role of destiny, existence of God. SB joins us and the topic changes to losing weight, butts, health food, a july trip to london, lets join salsa and some more.
We order another bagel and SB seems to like my new silk shirt from Globus sale. We order some more tea and conversation turns to love and what to look for in a partner. It was a beautiful lazy morning, comfortable cane sofas and great conversation with some awesome food. Could we ask for a better start? It was just perfect. We gathered newspapers, bought some creme cheese and started walking on the carter road. Found some fresh celery on the way made some delicious salad at SB's place and some more conversations. We watched the republic day parade lazily lying around on the gaddas and discussed some more butts, boobs, legs, kisses and the rest that follow.
It was afternoon by now and we began to feel little hungry. I volunteered to make aloo parathas and quickly set out to boil the potatoes. NS cut the onions and SB went out to buy some dahi. Meanwhile I prepared the dough and the filling and started frying the 7 parathas. They came out delicious. SB says whoever marries me will be so lucky because I cook so well and that I deserve someone really special because I am so perfect. I like to believe that what she says may happen though NS feels that in order for that to happen, I need to go out there and seek guys. I wonder how one does that. We take a big plate and share each paratha taking one at a time. Its lip smacking and by the time we are done with them, the chai has brewed and is ready.
We talk some more about love, our first love and current love and then start browsing through all our old pics in my laptop. I begin reading my book while SB uploads some pics on her fb and soon its evening. We decide to take a walk on the Carter Road watching the sunset. SB is wearing her 6 grand reebok shoes which claim to tone your butts and thighs if you walk in them for 45 minutes each day. We walk and watch the gorgeous crimson sun going down the sea. We walked so fast that we reached the other end in 10 minutes. Grab some fresh vegetable juice from a van and walk back. I am now seriosly thinking of moving to Bandra and me and SB are going to begin house hunting. Good company makes life feel like so much fun. Though I love my Lokhandwala 2BHK but even a shabby one room in Bandra could improve my social life greatly. I am thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment